Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fire Markers

I started off with some cheap plastic tea lights and some hamster bedding


Next I used masking tape to cover up the flame and sprayed them black


Then I did some crude flames on the tea lights, not a great job but most of it won't be seen, or they could be just left black


Next I removed the masking tape, then I used white glue to add some hamster bedding, when the glue dried I gave them a light blast with the black spray and teased the bedding in to  billowing smoke shapes


The finished product


3 comments:

  1. Well done sir, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look marvellous mate well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb- inspirational stuff.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete