Sunday, March 29, 2015

Whats up?

So what am I planning for the next few weeks, the final touches are been added to the new(to me) house, so things will get quiet here on the blog while we move and settle in, I hope the house will be ready in the next few weeks. 
My plan is to put a floor down in the attic space to have my own hobby room this is something I have always wanted and never had so im chomping at the bit to get the move started.
 On the hobby front I am working on painting some British troops to use for A very British civil war and the Anglo Irish war Crossbarry scenario, also I just started work on a very large card building Country-Brewery by Dave Graffam, and some  more road sections, so I think the projects will keep me busy till the big move.


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move mate! Hobby room bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes smoothly with the move. I once had dreams of a hobby room in the attic(oh well dreams come and go, mostly go). I'm looking forward to your next video. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got a letter today, getting the keys on the 14th

      Delete